Master the art of organizing a Twitter chat. Learn how to develop a winning strategy, promote it across channels, and measure your results.
- [Narrator] Hi, I'm Brian Honigman and welcome to my course on organizing Twitter chats. When you first start Tweeting, it can feel like you're sending Tweets into a void. Where no one is listening or responding. Many companies experience lack luster results on Twitter even after using the network for a long time. The problem is that most Twitter accounts aren't creating an engaging dialog that actually interests people. As a content marketing consultant, writer, trainer and speaker, I've helped dozens of businesses understand how to cut through the noise and use social media to tell their story and establish their expertise.
Which is where Twitter chats come into play. Twitter chats are a weekly or monthly conversation hosted by your business, helping your company build an ongoing rapport with your audience. Driving awareness, engagement and leads. In this course, we'll discuss the components necessary to create your very own Twitter chat. And review examples of successful chats from brands like Adweek and Zappos. We'll start by developing a proper strategy for your chat. How to promote it, the ins and outs of running one on a consistent basis and how to measure results.
Now are you ready to turn your brand into a Twitter powerhouse, let's get started.
- Developing a strategy
- Interacting with chat participants and guests
- Sharing rules of conduct
- Promoting your Twitter chat
- Participating in other relevant Twitter chats
- Using metrics to monitor your results