Join Brian Honigman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Twitter Marketing: Organizing Chats.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files to this course, you can download and use them along side the corresponding chapters. Included with this course are two different checklists. One of the documents helps with the process of moderating your Twitter chat, titled Twitter Chat Moderation Checklist. While the other other checklist will keep you and your team on track with the various ways to promote your chat to a wider audience, titled Twitter Chat Promotion Checklist. Both exercise files are useful when first launching your chat to help guarantee you don't skip any important steps while running the chat or while driving more people to participate.
- Define a theme, goals, and an audience for Twitter chats.
- Examine how to choose quests and prepare them ahead of time for a Twitter chat.
- Identify ways to promote a Twitter chat such as sharing a chat across other channels and sending event reminders.
- Explore how to participate in other relevant Twitter chats.
- Recognize how to analyze ways to measure success using metrics and other methods.