Join Brian Honigman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Twitter Marketing: Organizing Chats.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files to this course, you can download and use them along side the corresponding chapters. Included with this course are two different checklists. One of the documents helps with the process of moderating your Twitter chat, titled Twitter Chat Moderation Checklist. While the other other checklist will keep you and your team on track with the various ways to promote your chat to a wider audience, titled Twitter Chat Promotion Checklist. Both exercise files are useful when first launching your chat to help guarantee you don't skip any important steps while running the chat or while driving more people to participate.
- Developing a strategy
- Interacting with chat participants and guests
- Sharing rules of conduct
- Promoting your Twitter chat
- Participating in other relevant Twitter chats
- Using metrics to monitor your results