Over 300 million people worldwide turn to Twitter to talk about things that interest them, so it makes sense to establish your business on this platform. Learn how to leverage twitter to share details on a new product, a behind the scenes look at your process, or helpful tips that in turn can boost your retention.
- [Voiceover] Every day, over 300 million people worldwide…turn to Twitter to talk about things that interest them.…They might be interacting with a trending topic,…such as the launch of a new iPhone,…learning about world events,…talking about their day to day life,…or interacting with brands like yours.…Now, when we think about Twitter for business,…we're really thinking about how to create…and capture these conversations.…With such a huge audience represented on Twitter,…it's a valuable place to position your brand.…You might leverage Twitter…to share details on a new product,…a behind-the-scenes look at your process,…or helpful tips, that in turn, can boost your retention.…
You might even convey your brand's personality…by sharing other news from your industry…or adding an opinion to an existing topic.…As a business, the goal is to obtain followers.…You do this by adding value to the Twitter network.…So, by building followers,…you can expand on existing customer relationships,…and develop new leads,…all while you build a very visible presence.…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.