Want more music marketing tips? Check out Facebook for Musicians and Bands and YouTube for Musicians and Bands.
- Filling out your Twitter profile
- Crafting a promotional tweet
- Using the correct keywords as hashtags
- Sharing photos, songs, and videos
- Scheduling tweets
- Using Chirpify for sales
- Measuring Twitter performance
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Bobby Owsinski. Twitter is great for building your brand, and an amazing way to reach a lot of people that you probably couldn't reach any other way. With over 500 million active users, Twitter has become a great tool for promotion and marketing, if you know how to use it. In this course, you'll discover the basics of using Twitter. How to use Twitter to promote yourself or your band. All about hashtags, the secret to promotional tweets. How to share photos, songs and video with your tweets.
The best time to tweet, and a whole lot more. While you can learn a lot by watching these videos, where you'll really learn is by actually doing it, so make sure that you follow up. Now, let's get down to business.