This course shows how to use Twitter advertising to engage followers and target new customers. It starts with an explanation of Twitter ad types and targeting options. Social media strategist Megan Adams then shows how to craft a powerful profile, set up an advertising account, and create your first ad campaign. To show Twitter ads in action, she creates campaigns around seven specific goals: gaining followers, driving traffic to a webpage, collecting leads, promoting an app, and more. Along the way, you'll find out how to set up bids and budgets, manage tweets, and review campaign reports.
- Twitter ad types
- Creating a powerful Twitter profile
- Targeting an audience
- Using keyword, interest, behavior, and advanced targeting methods
- Setting up budgets and bids
- Creating a campaign
- Managing tweets
- Viewing campaign reports and insights
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] If you're looking to advertise your business online, Twitter ads are the perfect way to spread the word about your products or services. Twitter ads are accessible to and perfect for those who are new to advertising online. In this course, I'll show you all the different ways you can advertise on Twitter, how to create a compelling Twitter ad and how to measure your success. I'll take you through your first campaign and we'll talk about how you can target your ideal customer. Hi, I'm Megan Adams. I'm a social media strategist who's run hundreds of online advertising campaigns helping to significantly grow many brands and businesses and today, I want to show you how to do the same for your business with Twitter advertising.
Let's get started.
1. Get Started
2. Prepare for Success
3. Foundations of Twitter Ads
Navigate the interface4m 14s
4. Basic Targeting Methods
5. Advanced Targeting Methods
6. Bid Configuration
7. Create a Campaign
8. Manage Creative
9. Review Analytics
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.