As a business you're likely interested in more than just how many followers you've acquired. You want to know how many impressions a tweet received, how many clicks, and so on. All of this information can be found in Twitter Analytics and this movie will show you how to access this information.
- [Voiceover] Measuring success is an important part of…your Twitter strategy.…As a business, you're likely interested in more than just…how many followers you've acquired.…Now, there are additional factors that you can see…next to each tweet,…it's just how many re-tweets,…and likes a particular piece of content has received,…but that information isn't necessarily all that robust.…To show you, I'm here on the lynda.com page,…and you'll see that this tweet at the top has had…four re-tweets, and 15 likes,…and that's nice to see at a glance,…but you might find that this information is…a little lacking,…and the process to capture it is a little cumbersome…if you were looking at many, may tweets.…
So, as a business owner, you're going to want more data.…Beyond re-tweets and likes,…it would be helpful to see how many impressions your…tweet received.…The engagement rate, its overall reach,…and even the amount of clicks any embedded media,…or URLs received.…Now, there are many third party tools that allow you…to see deeper analytics on your tweets,…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.