As you expand your marketing efforts on Twitter, tracking will be essential in measuring what is and isn't working. Learn how to measure your twitter results within Google Analytics.
- [Voiceover] As you expand your marketing efforts…on Twitter, tracking will be essential in measuring…what is and isn't working.…Now if you're already set up with Google Analytics,…you can view traffic that originates on Twitter.…I'm already logged in to Google Analytics…and on our dashboard…and the first step to accessing our Twitter metrics…is to review the Overview in the Acquisition section.…You'll find a link to it here in the left-hand navigation.…So what we're seeing here is an overview…of all of our acquisition channels and if I scroll down,…I can choose social from the bottom list…and it's here on this page that we can see…all inbound traffic from the various social networks…and you'll notice that Twitter is on this list.…
Now depending on how active you are,…you may find Twitter further on in the rows…and you can actually search for Twitter here…if you don't find it in the first list.…I'm going to select Twitter from the list…so we can look at its specific data.…So in this view, we're looking at only traffic…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.
1. Get Started with Twitter
2. Create an Effective Profile
5. Generate Leads
Search for potential clients6m 23s
Measure advertising impact1m 55s
8. Manage Your Daily Efforts
9. Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.