This movie demonstrates the Twitter interface for desktop. Learn how to navigate the variosu sections of Twitter such as Home, Moments, Notifications, Messages and Account Settings.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Now that you have an established username,…let's take a tour of the interface.…For the purpose of this course we'll be interacting…with the desktop version of Twitter.…We're here on twitter.com and we've logged into our account.…Now we saw in the previous movie how this page looks…when you first sign up and it'll be completely empty.…But once you get active on Twitter your homepage will start…to look similar to what you're seeing here.…Now you may notice a lot of customization…in reference to the H+ Sport account,…and we'll be walking through how to get all…of that configured in a later chapter.…
So this is your homepage…and it's where you'll see your Twitter timeline,…and your home timeline displays a stream…of tweets from accounts you have chosen…to follow on Twitter.…You may also see suggested content powered…by a variety of signals.…Now Twitter used to display content…in a completely chronological order…but things have been shifting.…Now tweets you are likely to care about most…will show up first in your timeline.…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with Twitter
2. Create an Effective Profile
5. Generate Leads
Use the lead generation card8m 51s
Measure advertising impact1m 55s
8. Manage Your Daily Efforts
9. Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.