- Crafting an extraordinary buyer-centric Twitter profile
- Sharing content and updates on Twitter
- Finding your buyers on Twitter
- Listening to your buyers
- Engaging with your buyers on Twitter
- Adding value to your buyers
- Accelerating the engagement process with tools and apps
- Asking your buyers for a commitment
- Tracking social selling success on Twitter
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gabe] Hey there, my name is Gabe Villamizar, and I'm living proof that social selling can transform your career. Over the past three years, I've had the opportunity of training and coaching thousands of sales professionals from all over the world on how to use social media when selling. In this course specifically, we'll take a deep dive on everything you need to know on how to use Twitter for social selling. I'll show you how to create and optimize your Twitter profile in order to increase visibility, credibility, and establish trust with decision-makers. We'll also go over the best practices and tools to research and find your potential buyers.
Last, I'll cover different Twitter engagement strategies to consistently add value and help you be top-of-mind with multiple buyers. Social selling isn't just about connecting with professionals and building relationships. It's about accelerating revenue and your sales process in closing more deals. Let's get to it.