Explore how to sign up on twitter as a business. This movie will also demonstrate how business profiles appear on Twitter, and how to use your username and business name cohesively.
- [Voiceover] Signing up for a Twitter account…is very straightforward.…To get started, you'll visit twiter.com…and select the Sign Up button in the top right hand corner.…Alternatively, you can visit twitter.com/signup,…as I've done here.…You'll notice that Twitter is asking us to provide a name,…a phone or email address, and to select a password.…Where it says Full Name,…go ahead and enter in the name of your business.…I'll be signing up for Twitter as a brand called H+ Sport.…Now, this account already exists on Twitter…as we saw earlier,…but we're going to walk through these steps…as if it were a brand new account.…
What's also great is that unlike the username,…the name field will accept a few special characters,…including the plus symbol, as you see here.…If you recall, this name will be displayed…on your Twitter profile,…just above or next to your username.…So, enter it exactly as you'd like it to appear.…Next, we'll add the email address or phone number…to verify our account.…The information you supply here…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.
1. Get Started with Twitter
2. Create an Effective Profile
5. Generate Leads
Search for potential clients6m 23s
Measure advertising impact1m 55s
8. Manage Your Daily Efforts
9. Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.