Learn how to compose responses to messages and comments from users.
- [Voiceover] As your Twitter followers grow,…so too does the effort required…to maintain an active presence.…Now, there's a variety of third party tools that you can use…to really increase productivity,…but third party tools are not for everyone.…So I'll share with you a few tips on how to enhance…your experience while using Twitter directly.…First, it's important to set up…the right email notifications.…Too many will clutter your inbox…and not enough means you might miss…excellent opportunities to interact.…So to get to our email notifications,…from anywhere on Twitter we'll select the gear icon…in the upper right-hand corner and choose Settings.…
Next, we'll choose Email Notifications…from the center of the left-hand navigation.…So here, Twitter is going to show us…all the email notifications that we're currently receiving…and they break it down into multiple sections,…the first of which is labeled…"Activity related to you and your Tweets."…Now, everything is already checked…and that's a little much for me.…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.
1. Get Started with Twitter
2. Create an Effective Profile
5. Generate Leads
Measure advertising impact1m 55s
8. Manage Your Daily Efforts
9. Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.