Twitter is built around short timely messages. To keep your message at the top of your feed, you'll want to create what's known as a Pinned Tweet. In this movie we'll look at how to pin a tweet to keep your marketing message front and center.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Twitter is built around short,…timely messages.…This means that something important…might get pushed further and further…down your business's Twitter page…because you're constantly sharing new information…and engaging with your customers.…Now, fortunately, Twitter has a feature called Pin Tweet.…This lets you select a particular tweet…to always appear at the top of your stream.…When users visit your profile,…they'll see it displayed in a larger font…and at the top of the page,…regardless of when you actually publish the message.…
Now, this is really useful…if you're hoping to get extra engagement on the tweet,…or if you have an important message to your customers.…A pinned tweet is all part of the experience that you create…for users arriving at your profile for the first time.…It can supplement a bio, contain rich media,…such as a video or a photo,…or even include a link with a descriptive call to action.…Now, to pin a tweet,…you need to select an existing tweet…that you've already published.…I know we haven't gone into publishing tweets yet,…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics