Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Twitter for Business.
- [Voiceover] We've reviewed a lot of information…in this course,…so feel free to rewatch any videos…that align with your learning goals.…This course was just a starting point…to unlocking the potential of social and online marketing.…If you're looking to broaden your horizons with marketing,…take a look at my course,…Online Marketing Fundamentals.…There you'll understand how to analyze…your business, your customers,…and how to leverage important online marketing mediums.…If you're looking for other areas…to run paid advertisements,…check out my course on Facebook Advertising Fundamentals.…
There I'll walk you through how to create, place,…and manage your Facebook ads.…In addition, I show you how to set up an account,…the components of ad structures,…and how to use the Ads Create and Ads Manager tools.…And finally, show off your new profile…by connecting with me on Twitter,…via @BradBatesole.…I'd love to see what you're up to.…Thanks for watching.…I hope you've enjoyed this course,…and feel ready to start your…Twitter for Business objectives.…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.
1. Get Started with Twitter
2. Create an Effective Profile
5. Generate Leads
Search for potential clients6m 23s
Measure advertising impact1m 55s
8. Manage Your Daily Efforts
9. Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.