Learn how to access campaign specific metrics that you'll use to understand the impact your Twitter advertising is having.
- Earlier we took a look at analytics…for our Twitter account.…These metrics included information on…individual tweets, engagements, and our followers.…Now I'd like to focus on how to access…campaign specific metrics that you'll use to understand…the impact your Twitter advertising is having.…Now, each advertisement has its own set of metrics,…and what's nice is Twitter not only tracks the engagements…you're paying for, but also the organic attention…your campaign has received.…So, from within the campaign view,…you'll find a dashboard similar to this.…
The horizontal tabs along the top…are the performance metrics,…and they'll visually track performance over time…for impressions, engagements, spend,…your estimated cost per engagement,…and any conversions you've received if you're using…conversion tracking.…Now you can adjust the date that you're viewing…these metrics over by selecting from the date option…in the upper right, and choosing from the selections.…You also have the option of exporting all of the data…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.
1. Get Started with Twitter
2. Create an Effective Profile
5. Generate Leads
Search for potential clients6m 23s
Measure advertising impact1m 55s
8. Manage Your Daily Efforts
9. Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.