Retweets are powerful. There's an incredible advantage to receiving a retweet just as much as the advantage to retweeting someone else. As a business, understanding the true value of a retweet will help you to find a strategy to maximize their impact. This movie explores the value of a Retweet and how to create content that encourages retweets.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Retweets are powerful.…There is an incredible advantage to receiving a retweet…just as much as the advantage to retweeting someone else.…As a business, understanding the true value of a retweet…will help you to find a strategy…that allows you to maximize their impact.…So, let's start by talking about…why getting a retweet is valuable.…Earning a retweet acts like an endorsement of sorts.…Someone in your network agrees…with what you're saying enough…to publish the same message out to their audience.…To get traction to really go viral,…you're looking for a retweet.…
Now, let's be honest, any self-promotional marketing,…it's always going to appear a little biased.…The retweet, instead, gets you third party recommendations.…The more retweets, the more credibility,…and virality a particular message has.…Secondly, your initial audience is only so large.…Let's say you have 500 followers.…The reach of your tweet to an immediate audience…is fairly small.…Now, there's an opportunity to increase visibility…through some previously mentioned techniques,…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics