Learn why it is important to add visual media to your tweets during a chat to help the discussion stand out. Learn why adding visuals–whether they are images, GIFs, or videos—to your tweets during your Twitter chat is important. Understand which tweets you should add visuals to and why designing assets with templates can save valuable time and resources.
- [Narrator] Your brain processes visuals at a much…faster pace then it does texts.…Adding visuals to your Tweets helps your Twitter chat build…a consistent brand, stand out from competitors,…reach a wider audience, and above all be more memorable.…Twitter, by its very nature is a text-heavy social network,…which is why the right visuals can help differentiate…your tweets from others in the feed.…When we're talking visual media this includes images,…video, and GIFs.…In most cases you'll be adding images to your tweets over…other formats, as they are the easiest to create…and are the least distracting when paired with a tweet.…
Let's go through the different types of…tweets your company should consider adding visuals to,…as you run and promote your Twitter chat.…As we've discussed, sending promotional tweets announcing…your latest Twitter chat can help remind your audience when…it's time to tune in.…Including media customized to your chat,…is a unique way to promote an upcoming discussion,…in a digestible format.…
- Define a theme, goals, and an audience for Twitter chats.
- Examine how to choose quests and prepare them ahead of time for a Twitter chat.
- Identify ways to promote a Twitter chat such as sharing a chat across other channels and sending event reminders.
- Explore how to participate in other relevant Twitter chats.
- Recognize how to analyze ways to measure success using metrics and other methods.