To be successful on Twitter you really want to identify your core marketing objective. At a high level, what is it that you're hoping to accomplish? By understanding your objective, you'll be able to quickly identify whether or not your efforts are panning out. This movie explores how to establish your objective on Twitter.
- [Voiceover] To be successful on Twitter,…you really want to identify your core marketing objective.…At a high level,…what is it that you're hoping to accomplish?…By understanding your objective,…you'll be able to quickly identify…whether or not your efforts are panning out.…For some brands,…Twitter might simply be a customer support hub.…A place to respond to customers,…and engage with your community.…Your goals might be measured more on the qualitative scale.…That is to say, you'll have to decide…if the quality of your engagements are worth the effort.…Only you'll be able to make that determination.…
For other brands, your focus might be…to establish brand recognition.…You'll spend your effort and energy…building authority in your niche.…Your success metrics will be a blend…of quantitative and qualitative.…The amount of reach your Tweets are getting…and the volume of your followers…will indicate whether your objective is being met.…The types of responses and mentions your brand receives…will determine how valuable the overall effort is.…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.