Determining how often to tweet on Twitter can be difficult. This movie explores the benefits of establishing a schedule and provides creative ideas on how you can develop a theme for each day of the week.
- [Voiceover] A common question people ask…in regards to Twitter is…how often should my business tweet?…And I wish there was a clear answer.…But the truth is, you'll have to test…what works best for your audience.…At a minimum, I would start with a few tweets a day…and then consider establishing a schedule…that outlines your content goal for each day.…What information do you want to share on Monday?…On Tuesday?…And so on and so forth.…Not only will this provide some consistency…for your new followers,…but it allows you to gauge interest…in particular types of content.…
You might want to shift the times that you post…and the days you post particular information…until you see results that are in-line…with your expectations.…If I notice that a coupon was gaining…a lot of traffic on Monday,…but my tweets on helpful tips were mediocre on Tuesdays,…I might try swapping those content ideas the following week.…This way, I can see if Mondays are just better in general…or if coupons always outperform helpful tips.…In a future video, I'm gonna be showing you…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.
1. Get Started with Twitter
2. Create an Effective Profile
5. Generate Leads
Search for potential clients6m 23s
Measure advertising impact1m 55s
8. Manage Your Daily Efforts
9. Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.