Twitter allows you to customize the color of the links on your page. This is a great way to maintain brand consistency and differentiate between other twitter profiles. Twitter used to allow you to customize your profiles with custom backgrounds, but that is no longer supportend and I'll show you what elements you can ignore.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Before we go too much further,…I want to touch on the actual customization…of your Twitter profile.…Now, you'll notice that we're on…our Twitter profile page here.…As we can see, we've got H+ Sport, our logo,…and our header image,…along with our bio, here on the left hand side.…Now, one more thing that you can do…is customize the colors…of the links that appear on your page…to make it more consistent with your branding.…To do that, I'm going to choose Edit Profile,…from the option on the right hand side.…Here on the left hand side,…I'm going to select Theme Color.…
Here, we can choose a color from a preset option,…or we can enter in a hex code,…which will also allow us…to pick from any range of colors.…In this case, the H+ Sport's logo…has a sort of green in it,…and since I know the hex code of that color,…I'm going to insert it here.…I can choose Save Changes in the upper right hand corner,…and now you'll notice, that all of the links on the page…are the same green color that's in our logo.…This is a great way to tie in your branding…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics