Alongside a high quality header image, and profile photo, should be a clear concise bio, that describes your brand. Your Twitter bio, is visible on your profile page and when a user clicks your handle for more information. It's your chance to share a message, that hopefully inspires people to follow you. In this movie we'll learn how to create a great twitter bio and add it to your Twitter profile.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Alongside a high quality header image,…and profile photo,…should be a clear, concise bio that describes your brand.…Your Twitter bio is visible on your profile page,…and when a user clicks on your handle for more information.…It's your change to share a message that…hopefully inspires people to follow you.…Now, a Twitter bio is short,…160 characters short.…I typically tell people to think of a company's bio…like an elevator pitch,…but in the case of Twitter,…and elevator pitch is even too long.…
What you need is the pitch you give when someone…is already stepping off the elevator,…and the doors are closing behind them.…What's the most important thing they need to know?…Typically, you want to tell someone your…unique selling point, why you're qualified,…and how to find you,…or a call to action,…and to stand out from the crowd,…you'll want to consider doing in a creative,…or unique manner.…Now, you're going to be adding your Twitter bio…from your profile page,…which I'm on here,…and we can get there by choosing Home in the upper…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics