Investing in Twitter advertising has its advantages. Social media advertising is fueled by the ability to not only get in front of a highly relevant audience. But to also encourage them to share, and spread your message, organically. As you build relationships, and entice users with engaging advertisements. You'll unlock measurable business results.
- [Voiceover] Investing in Twitter advertising…has it's advantages.…Social media advertising is fueled…by the ability to not only get in front…of a highly relevant audience…but to also encourage them to share…and spread your message organically.…As you build relationships and entice users…with engaging advertisements,…you'll unlock measurable business results.…For some that's increased web traffic…and online sales.…For others it's foot traffic or brand mentions on the web.…For businesses Twitter offers…a self service advertising platform.…
With their platform you can promote your entire account…to a new audience or even the audience…of your competitor.…You can create hundred's of tweets…that never appear on your actual timeline…and instead leverage them as advertisements…and promote them only to a select audience.…The pricing of these advertisements is straight forward.…There are no minimums and you only pay…when a user takes an action.…Twitter refers to this as a C.P.E.,…or cost per engagement.…You'll set a bid for the amount you think…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.