With half a billion tweets popping up on Twitter everyday, you're going to want to find ways to cut through the noise and stand out within your target audience. Twitter is all about content. Learn how to create exciting content on Twitter and learn how to create a great tweet.
- [Voiceover] With half a billion tweets…popping up on Twitter everyday,…you're going to want to find ways to cut through the noise…and stand out within your target audience.…Twitter is all about content.…It's the main motivation to following a user.…You might choose to follow an individual…because they consistently tweet excellent puns,…or you might follow a particular brand…because you admire the excellent photos they share.…You may even follow a brand…because they consistently provide you…with valuable information related to your interests.…Whatever it is, on Twitter,…the tweets that receive the most interaction…are relatable, excellent, and unique.…
The first step to crafting exciting content…is thinking like your readers.…Your goal is to be useful to your audience.…What do they respond well to?…What do they need?…Why are you going to provide it?…Your tweet needs to be excellent for that audience…and every audience is different.…Some will respond to humor,…others, to eye-popping visuals.…Take your message and make it high quality,…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.