Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video Add photos and video to a tweet, part of Twitter for Business.
- [Brad] Conveying your message in 140 characters…can only get you so far.…To add extra value and context to your tweets,…consider embedding photos or even a video.…The social landscape has really shifted over the years.…Text updates were once the norm,…but now rich media is prevalent.…This doesn't really come as much of a surprise.…When you're scrolling through a timeline of posts,…images really jump out and add so much more…to the text at hand.…Plus, images take up a lot more space,…so you gain all of that valuable attention from a user.…
When you select a photo or a video,…it's important to consider the relevancy…of what you're posting.…You want the media to draw attention to the post,…not detract from it.…The allure of Twitter is how concise everything is.…The audience on Twitter isn't looking…for these lofty, overloaded images, but instead,…just tidbits that they can consume in an instant.…Now Twitter makes it very straightforward to share images.…To get started we need to compose a new tweet,…so we'll do that by choosing the Tweet icon…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.
1. Get Started with Twitter
2. Create an Effective Profile
5. Generate Leads
Search for potential clients6m 23s
Measure advertising impact1m 55s
8. Manage Your Daily Efforts
9. Marketing Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.