Twitter has a complete suite of widgets and tools that allow you to easily integrate Twitter's features right on your website. In this video, we'llbe walking you through adding an embedded tweet along with creating a custom timeline that displays the tweet's you choose right from your website.
- [Voiceover] Twitter has a complete suite…of widgets and tools, that allow you to easily integrate…Twitter's features, right on your website.…In this video, I'll be walking you through…adding an embedded tweet, along with creating…a custom timeline that displays the tweet's you choose…right from your website.…Now, just like with Twitter buttons.…To take advantage of these integration's.…You'll need a basic understanding of html,…and have the ability to manually update your website.…If you're using WordPress, the only difference…is with embedding individual tweets.…The latest version of WordPress, supports inserting…the direct link to a tweet, right into the editor,…and it'll automatically handle the embedding functionality,…so on that note, let's start by taking a look…at how to embed an individual tweet.…
You might use this feature if you're writing a blog article…and using tweets as a reference.…It's also a great way to share some of…your favorite tweets from customers.…You might embed those on your testimonials page, for example…
Learn how to create a great username and profile, define your brand personality, and begin tweeting. Discover how to use Twitter to generate leads and track the impact of each tweet so you can determine what's working and what's not. Find out how to integrate Twitter into your website, create an advertising account, and measure the results of promoted tweets and accounts.
Need help managing your Twitter efforts? Learn the best tools for monitoring your feed and scheduling tweets. Plus, get tips for extending special offers on Twitter and tracking your results with Google Analytics.
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 04/18/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding photos and videos to a tweet, and searching for potential clients.