Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Tracking blog traffic with FeedBurner and Google Analytics, part of Tumblr Quick Start.
All I have to do is type out my Google Analytics ID.…
- What is Tumblr?
- Touring the interface
- Exploring the Tumblr Blocks
- Creating a custom domain
- Understanding likes, reblogs, and notes
- Blocking and unblocking users
- Adjusting basic appearance settings
- Adding a logo
- Creating a post
- Editing multiple posts at once
- Inserting video and audio into pages
- Finding theme marketplaces
- Editing posts using HTML and markdown
- Adding comments with Disqus
Skill Level Intermediate
XHTML and HTML Essential Trainingwith Bill Weinman4h 44m Beginner
1. Getting to Know Tumblr
Learning the Tumblr blocks3m 54s
2. Customizing Your Blog
3. Publishing with Tumblr
4. Working with Pages
5. Taking the Next Step
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.