It's not always possible to jump right into a topic or concept without proper preparations. In this video, learn about what you should already know in order to get the most out of this course.
- [Instructor] Before starting out, you should be familiar with the basics of agile software development and Scrum. If you need a refresher or are just diving in, our Agile Software Development and Scrum: Basics courses are a great place to get up to speed. We won't be spending much time on the history of kanban or lean thinking, so it's highly recommended that you take our conceptual course on kanban and lean thinking before jumping straight into its application. We've got a lot to cover, so if all that sounds good and you're ready to go, let's get started.
- Lean and kanban
- Kanban principles and practices
- Visualizing projects with kanban
- Managing flow with kanban
- Improving and evolving your processes
- Avoiding kanban pitfalls