Learn how to organize your own work and collaborate on projects with your team using Trello.
- [Instructor] In today's fast paced, technology driven world, it is easy to get overwhelmed by the endless options that are available to you when it comes to organizing your life, making your various to-do lists and getting things done. And sometimes that overwhelm can lead to stress, anxiety, and getting nothing done all because you just don't know where to start or which tool to use. I want to help take the guess work out of how to prioritize all of the important things that you would like to accomplish in your life by introducing you to my favorite productivity tool on the planet, Trello.
So you can stop working harder and start working smarter. Hi, I'm Zack Arnold, I'm a Hollywood film and television editor, a documentary director, father of two, and creator of the Optimize Yourself program. And in this course, I'm going to show you how to use Trello to its fullest potential, one small step at a time. If you're not already familiar with Trello, it's web based project management software that is essentially the digital version of a giant whiteboard with index cards attached to it. But now, imagine that the index cards on that whiteboard are accessible to you and all of your team members world wide, and everyone can not only view those cards, but they can communicate directly on those cards with you and all of your other team members, attach documents and share media, link to cloud based storage platforms, like Dropbox and Google Drive, assign due dates, and perform a wide variety of other functions and tasks that ultimately allow you to take your current project management style of choice and work right inside of Trello.
Now by the time that you've completed this essentials training course, not only will you have confidence using both the basic and more advanced features in Trello, but you'll also know how to integrate outside programs and apps, like Slack, your calendar, and more. And most importantly, you'll understand how to organize Trello to suit your own specific needs. I have not doubt that you will love Trello as much as I do and that it will completely change the way that you get things done.
Getting Things Done® is a registered trademark of the David Allen Company.
- Building teams in Trello
- Understanding the anatomy of a Trello card and board
- Managing notifications
- Linking cards and boards
- Forwarding to cards and boards
- Assigning due dates and calendars
- Cleaning up complete and unused cards, lists, and boards
- Bonus tips for project management on Trello