- Lean and kanban
- Kanban principles and practices
- Visualizing projects with kanban
- Managing flow with kanban
- Improving and evolving your processes
- Avoiding kanban pitfalls
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Harrison] Hi I'm Harrison Ferrone and I'd like to welcome you to Kanban for Developers. By day I am a software developer and certified scrum master, by night you can find me writing and editing technical manuscripts or creating instructional content. In this course we'll be taking a tour of Lean Thinking, Kanban Principles, and the Kanban process itself through Trello, a popular, free to use Kanban board tool. Since this course is developer focused we'll start with a basic setup and gradually improve our development process with each principle we discuss.
By the end of this course you'll be ready to up the efficiency of your Agile development process, avoid common Kanban pitfalls, and bring out your teams best work.