Join Rafael Hernandez for an in-depth discussion in this video Modifying row headers and footers, part of Titanium Mobile App Development Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Headers and footers are used in order to more conveniently group and…organize table rows.…Starting with the app.js file in the 05_05 folder of the exercise files, I'm…starting with the finished state of exercise 05_04.…To add headers or footers to tableViews, I'll add a header or footer property to…selected objects in the data array at line 20.…Now I'll take a look at the result in the Simulator.…As I navigate the table view, the headers and footers move with the rows.…
In the next few movies I'll show you how to add, update, delete, and move rows.…
- Accessing the Titanium API documentation
- Navigating the Titanium Studio workspace
- Detecting platforms
- Understanding windows and views
- Listening for events
- Configuring text fields
- Adding interactivity to a view
- Working with a single tab group
- Creating a map and setting the location
- Adding and removing map pins at runtime
- Loading local and remote web pages
- Loading an external XML feed
- Setting timers
- Prompting device vibrations
- Implementing an activity indicator
- Reading from and writing to the file system
- Working with media
- Reading device orientation
- Detecting gestures
- Debugging an app
- Stepping through a finished app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
Editing run configurations1m 38s
2. Windows & Views
3. Controls, Input & Interactivity
4. Tab Group
5. Table View
6. Map View
7. Web View and XHR
9. Data Management
Sending an email3m 38s
Reading device orientation2m 27s
12. Preparing for app distribution
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.