- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Accessing the Titanium API documentation
- Navigating the Titanium Studio workspace
- Detecting platforms
- Understanding windows and views
- Listening for events
- Configuring text fields
- Adding interactivity to a view
- Working with a single tab group
- Creating a map and setting the location
- Adding and removing map pins at runtime
- Loading local and remote web pages
- Loading an external XML feed
- Setting timers
- Prompting device vibrations
- Implementing an activity indicator
- Reading from and writing to the file system
- Working with media
- Reading device orientation
- Detecting gestures
- Debugging an app
- Stepping through a finished app
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Rafael Hernandez, and welcome to Titanium Mobile App Development Essential Training. In this course we'll look at using one set of code to create mobile apps that run on both iOS and Android devices. I'll start by showing you how to set up a project and how to create images and labels. Then, I'll show you how to add interactivity and gather information from the user using text fields and text areas. After that, we'll look at tab groups and the table view, which is a common way of presenting information to the user in an application.
Then we'll look at some of the more advanced functions of Titanium Mobile, such as implementing a map view, providing the user with feedback, working with multimedia, and more. Finally, I'll show you how to prepare your app for distribution in the Android and iOS app stores. I'm eager to show you what Titanium Mobile offers. Now, let's get started with Titanium Mobile App Development Essential Training.
1. Getting Started
Editing run configurations1m 38s
2. Windows & Views
3. Controls, Input & Interactivity
4. Tab Group
5. Table View
6. Map View
7. Web View and XHR
9. Data Management
Sending an email3m 38s
Reading device orientation2m 27s
12. Preparing for app distribution
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.