Join Kacie Hultgren for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Tinkercad: Modeling Custom Designs for 3D Printing.
- This course is for beginners, but I expect you to have a basic working knowledge of the tools in Tinkercad. If you're new to the program, check out my course Up and Running with Tinkercad for a great starting point. This course uses 3D scans as one of the custom design elements. The asset files are provided, but if you want to design your own, you'll need to learn about 3D scanning. Check out my courses 3D Scanning with a Camera or 3D Scanning a Person to learn about two inexpensive scanning workflows.
- Importing a 3D scan
- Stacking and aligning shapes
- Adding and customizing text
- Incorporating SVG and STL files
- Creating patterns
- 3D printing your project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building a Base
2. Adding a Customized Plaque
3. Creating a Patterned Crest
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.