Join Kacie Hultgren for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Tinkercad: Modeling Custom Designs for 3D Printing.
- For the step-by-step exercise files, follow the links provided at the beginning of each video. There are also two asset files provided for all users. You can download them using the exercise files button on the main course page.
- Importing a 3D scan
- Stacking and aligning shapes
- Adding and customizing text
- Incorporating SVG and STL files
- Creating patterns
- 3D printing your project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building a Base
2. Adding a Customized Plaque
3. Creating a Patterned Crest
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.