- Importing a 3D scan
- Stacking and aligning shapes
- Adding and customizing text
- Incorporating SVG and STL files
- Creating patterns
- 3D printing your project
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Kacie Hultgren, and welcome to this Tinkercard Project course. Tinkercard is a free, easy to learn online application that anyone can use to create models for 3D printing. In this course we'll create a trophy. It's a great project to practice basic skills like stacking and aligning shapes as well as incorporating other assets like SVG and STL files. You can duplicate my process exactly or use the skills you learn in this course to create your own custom design.
Whether you want to give an award for World's Best Dad or design a trophy that celebrates a unique interest, this course will give you the skills to do so. Let's dive in.
1. Building a Base
2. Adding a Customized Plaque
3. Creating a Patterned Crest
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.