Join Kacie Hultgren for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing a design, part of Learning Tinkercad.
- [Instructor] As a final step,…you may want to share or change the visibility settings…on the Tinkercad platform.…We'll go up to share in the toolbar and see our options.…You can share a snapshot of your design on Facebook…or download one locally.…You can also send your 3D STL file…to either Thingiverse or MyMiniFactory,…both of which are 3D printing repositories online.…Or you can share a link over IM or email,…so people can view or collaborate on your design.…
Click x to exit here.…You can also click on this person icon…with the plus button up in the corner…to share a link as well.…If you need to generate a new link, just click the button.…Go click x to close.…And then the last thing I want to do is edit the visibility.…I'll go to the Tinkercad logo and click on it…to take us back to the dashboard.…Then I'll mouse over and click on the gear,…then I'll choose properties.…You can change the name,…you can change the visibility to private or public.…
Public will share it on the Tinkercad platform,…or you can change the license…
To learn more about 3D printing with your Tinkercad designs, check out Kacie's companion course, Up and Running with 3D Printing.
- Working with the Tinkercad interface
- Adding and moving 3D shapes
- Changing dimensions
- Measuring with the ruler
- Using hole shapes
- Creating patterns
- Working with Shape Generators
- Building complex shapes
- Importing 2D and 3D assets
- Sharing your designs
Skill Level Beginner
Rapid Prototyping for Product Designwith Gabriel Corbett1h 38m Appropriate for all
1. Tinkercad Overview
2. Adding and Modifying Shapes
3. Using 3D Tools
4. Duplicating and Creating Patterns
5. Shape Generators and Special Tools
6. Creating Complex Shapes
7. Importing Assets
8. Finishing a Design
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.