- Congratulations, you've reached the end of this course.…So what's next?…If you're enjoying learning about Tinkercad,…you might like my other 3D printing projects…like Designing a Replacement Part.…This course goes further in depth with Tinkercad tools…and really focuses on accuracy…and design for 3D printing.…Thanks for watching.…
- Importing a 3D scan
- Stacking and aligning shapes
- Adding and customizing text
- Incorporating SVG and STL files
- Creating patterns
- 3D printing your project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building a Base
2. Adding a Customized Plaque
3. Creating a Patterned Crest
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.