- Setting up the Tinkercad grid
- Adding and moving 3D shapes
- Scaling and changing dimensions
- Measuring with the ruler
- Using hole shapes
- Duplicating shapes
- Creating patterns
- Working with Shape Generators
- Building complex shapes
- Importing 2D and 3D assets
- Sharing your designs
- Using brick and block modes
- Designing a circuit
- Writing codeblocks for 3D design
- Creating Tinkercad classes
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] In a world where digital fabrication is at your fingertips, three-dimensional computer-aided design is a must-have skill set. Tinkercad is the perfect entry-level program to bring your creative ideas, product designs, and STEM projects to life. And in this LinkedIn Learning course, I'll help you get started. This course is meant for beginners. You don't need previous experience with 3D CAD design. The course is a detailed exploration of the 3D design workspace in Tinkercad, emphasizing skills like confidently manipulating shapes by moving, scaling, and rotating, as well as working precisely with a variety of tools like the ruler and workplane. For users who want to take their skills to the next level, we'll explore unique strategies for constructing complex shapes. We'll also try out specialty Tinkercad workflows, such as circuits, code blocks, and tools for educators. The course is packed with keyboard shortcuts and pro tips to help you utilize every facet of this simple yet powerful program. So join me, Kacie Hultgren, as we dive into learning Tinkercad.
Rapid Prototyping for Product Designwith Gabriel Corbett1h 38m Intermediate
Fusion 360: 3D Printed Product Enclosurewith Vladimir Mariano1h 58m Intermediate
1. Tinkercad Overview
2. Adding and Modifying Shapes
3. Using 3D Tools
4. Duplicating and Creating Patterns
5. Shape Generators and Other Tools
6. Creating Complex Shapes
7. Importing Assets
8. Finishing and Sharing a Design
9. Brick and Block Mode
10. Circuits and Codeblocks
11. Tools for Teachers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.