Join Kacie Hultgren for an in-depth discussion in this video 3D printing your project, part of Tinkercad: Modeling Custom Designs for 3D Printing.
- Now it's time to export for 3D printing.…Go up to the Design menu and choose…Download for 3D Printing.…If you're printing on a desktop sort of…filament-based 3D printer,…you'll want to download an STL file.…And see that my file's been downloaded.…Then all you need to do is to transfer that file…to your preferred slicer software,…which is dependent on the brand of printer that you have.…You're finished with your project, congratulations.…
- Importing a 3D scan
- Stacking and aligning shapes
- Adding and customizing text
- Incorporating SVG and STL files
- Creating patterns
- 3D printing your project
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Building a Base
2. Adding a Customized Plaque
3. Creating a Patterned Crest
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.