- Because Tiffen Dfx is a flexible piece of software,…able to run under many different host applications,…you'll need to determine which version is right for you.…To do this, simply visit the company's webpage.…You'll find three major versions available,…and the prices may vary.…From time to time, the company runs specials,…and the prices have fluctuated over time,…plus they may be localized to your country.…The least expensive way to get the software…is as a standalone application.…
This version runs as a single application…that you could open up still images into.…It's available for both Mac and Windows,…and you can purchase it…both in a box or a downloadable version.…Be sure to give the 15-day trial a spin…for any of the versions,…to make sure it's a good fit for you.…On the photo side, the plugin is available to run…under Photoshop, Photoshop Elements,…Lightroom, and Aperture.…This allows you to actually run it…under all of these applications.…If you are both a Lightroom and a Photoshop user,…this gives you the flexibility…
- Running Tiffen Dfx as a video or photo plugin
- Choosing a category and a filter
- Working with filter presets
- Limiting filters with masks
- Masking for precision
- Processing film with Film Lab filters
- Using the HFX Diffusion filters
- Correcting color and lens issues
- Refining light
- Using special effects
Skill Level Intermediate
1. An Overview of Tiffen Dfx
2. The Dfx Workflow
3. Masking for Precision
4. Film Lab Essentials
5. HFX Diffusion Essentials
6. HFX Gradients and Tints
7. Modifying the Image
8. Correcting Lens Issues and Adding Effects
9. Refining Light
10. Using Special Effects
Final thoughts1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.