Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Shooting a 360° still with the Theta, part of Ricoh Theta Tips, Tricks, & Techniques.
- [Instructor] I'm here in the Price Tower, a fantastic…Frank Lloyd Wright skyscraper, the only one he ever made,…in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, which is kind of…the middle-of-nowhere.…I don't mean to insult anyone, I'm from Oklahoma, I can say…it's the middle-of-nowhere.…It's not really the middle-of-nowhere, it like the…left edge of nowhere.…But anyway, this building is fantastic.…It's got this incredible view, I've got this two-story…suite here.…This is an ideal VR location, and I've picked out a spot…that I want to shoot a 360 in.…I'm not gonna go into why I've chosen that.…If you'd like to know more, about the aesthetics of choosing…VR locations, check out my other VR course.…
If you're not seeing it yet, check back soon it'll be live…any day now.…So, what I want is, I want my Theta out here.…Because this is a two-story suite, there's this really…cool thing here.…I'm up on a balcony and there's this beautiful copper…very Frank Lloyd Wright-designed thing out here so this…really gonna let me see the layout and relationship of…
- Controlling the Theta with buttons or from an iPhone
- Shooting a 360° still with the Theta
- Editing 360° VR images
- Stitching time-lapse videos
- Using the Theta to create the "tiny planet" effect