Join Ben Long for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing and next steps, part of Ricoh Theta: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques.
- You've seen now, that there are cool ways…that you can easily watch your Theta created…content on your phone, on your computer, on your tablet.…Of course, eventually you're gonna want to get it out…in the world, to show other people.…Sharing's easy to do, you do it straight through…the Theta app, and you've got a couple of different options,…depending on whether you're talking about a still or video.…If I open up a still, I can spin it around here,…and look at it.…If I tap on it to bring up my interface,…in the upper right hand corner, there's a sharing button.…And when I tap that, I get a couple of options,…share, and share with this orientation.…
I actually am finding that just using the straight share…works, I tap that, and it brings me up this page.…This is going to let me share this video,…as a navigable VR, through a RICOH-THETA website,…or server that they're driving.…So I can enter a comment, I can set whether…this is unlisted, or public.…I can also automatically set notifications…to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.…
- Controlling the Theta with buttons or from an iPhone
- Shooting a 360° still with the Theta
- Editing 360° VR images
- Stitching time-lapse videos
- Using the Theta to create the "tiny planet" effect