In this video, Emmanuel Henri provides the right expectations around what you should know prior to taking this course.
In this course, I'll be using a Mac, but you can follow along on a PC as the tools work essentially the same on both platforms. Also, I'm using Visual Studio code as my code editor. It is free and simple to install, but feel free to use whatever IDE you prefer, although I do recommend using an editor with a built-in terminal.
- Using TensorFlow
- Machine learning (ML) basics
- Creating a project with TensorFlow
- Working with tensors and variables
- TensorFlow ML operations
- Working with models and layers
- Importing a project
- Exploring datasets
- Training a model
- Using Python-based models in JS
- Converting SavedModel to web