- [Lecturer] Thanks for joining me for this course…on some of the advanced features in Teams.…If you ever need to go back to review…some of the core features of Teams,…you might want to take a look at my course,…Microsoft Teams Essential Training.…In this course we also looked at some other tools…in the Office 365 suite.…For more information on how the different tools…in Office 365 integrate with each other…you can check out Team Collaboration in Office 365.…We looked at OneNote a bit in this course…and there are lots of courses on OneNote available…including OneNote 2016 Essential Training.…
And we also took a look at Planner,…so you can check out Microsoft Planner Essential Training…if you need more time with that.…Thanks again for joining me for advanced tips in Teams.…
Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Saving time with bots
- Extending the functionality of Teams with apps
- Forwarding emails to Teams
- Modifying your notifications and alerts
- Using Teams as the hub for all of your Office 365 apps
- Hiding channels and teams you don't use
- Helpful keyboard shortcuts
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/22/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: keyboard shortcuts in Teams, commands for the command box, using the Who app to get info about teammates, and using bots in Teams.