There are several useful keyboard shortcuts in Teams which let you work faster. This video shows how to access the master list of keyboard shortcuts. Nick also shows some particularly useful keyboard shortcuts in action.
- [Instructor] Like many applications,…there are lots of keyboard shortcuts available in Teams…which can let you fly through the interface much quicker.…First, I want you to be able…to get to the list of shortcuts.…I cannot demonstrate all of the keyboard shortcuts…in this movie nor would I want to.…I prefer to show you…how to find the shortcuts that you need.…So if you go to the Account button,…that's that button up here…that either has your initials or your picture on it,…click on that and it opens up this menu…where you can click on this option for Keyboard shortcuts…and here you can see that master list of shortcuts.…
But I'm going to close this because I also want you to see…that there is a keyboard shortcut…to get to that list of keyboard shortcuts.…If you're on a Mac you can hit Command + Period…and on Windows hit Alt + Slash…and it opens up that panel.…Now at this point, you need to be very careful.…Not only are the keyboard shortcuts on this list different…between Mac and Windows,…but they're also different…
Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Saving time with bots
- Extending the functionality of Teams with apps
- Forwarding emails to Teams
- Modifying your notifications and alerts
- Using Teams as the hub for all of your Office 365 apps
- Hiding channels and teams you don't use
- Helpful keyboard shortcuts
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 10/22/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: keyboard shortcuts in Teams, commands for the command box, using the Who app to get info about teammates, and using bots in Teams.