John-Paul Ballard gives three additional resources for continued study of learning assessments.
- [Instructor] Some additional resources…to go to for learning assessments are:…The website of the Cornell University…Center for Teaching Excellence.…AssessmentCommons.org…And edutopia.org…Thank you for taking this course.…
- Establishing assessment goals
- Understanding best practices
- Learning how Bloom's taxonomy affects assessments
- Comparing assessment formats
- Creating observational assessments
- Delivering online exams
- Providing feedback
- Making your assessment realistic
- Creating a fair assessment environment
- Handling accommodations for special needs
- Planning and designing assessments
- Creating a rubric
Skill Level Beginner
Teaching Technical Skills Through Videowith Renaldo Lawrence43m 50s Intermediate
Learning How to Increase Learner Engagementwith Karl Kapp41m 35s Intermediate
Camtasia 8: Creating Instructional Videoswith Corbin Anderson1h 12m Intermediate
1. Learning Assessments Overview
2. Assessment Types
3. Impartiality and Perception of Fairness
4. How to Create Learning Assessments
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.