Included in this course are reference handouts for creating effective learning assessments.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] This course includes true/false and multiple choice questions at the end of each major chapter to help you assess your own progress. As you'll learn in this course, these are formative assessments. The course also includes example files for some of the videos. After you download the exercise files folder, inside, you'll find a sub-folder for each video that has a file or files that go with it. For example, if you see a folder titled 01 05 Theory, that's for the video Theory that's in chapter one, video five.
And inside, you'll find files that accompany that lesson.
- Establishing assessment goals
- Understanding best practices
- Learning how Bloom's taxonomy affects assessments
- Comparing assessment formats
- Creating observational assessments
- Delivering online exams
- Providing feedback
- Making your assessment realistic
- Creating a fair assessment environment
- Handling accommodations for special needs
- Planning and designing assessments
- Creating a rubric