Join Nate Makdad for an in-depth discussion in this video Tableau dashboard publication, part of Creating Interactive Dashboards in Tableau.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Alright, the final step in our design…process is to publish.…Now we're ready to publish out to Tableau Public…and the first thing I'm going to do is…I'm going to hide my sheets.…And I want to give my dashboard,…instead of Dashboard 1, I just want to call it…Online Learning, I'm just going to…call it the same as my title, Online Learning Growth.…Now we're ready to save it, so we're going to…click on this Save to Tableau Public,…and if you're saving for this first time…you might get prompted to login with your email and password…or to create a profile if you don't have one,…I've already created one.…
Now this is saved in as Book1 because I didn't…put in a different title, so I'm going to click on…my edit details after it's been posted,…and again we're just going to call it…Future of Online.…There's some other options as well,…so we're going to type in a quick description…just so that people that come to look at it,…so we're looking at various factors,…so we're going to be looking at various factors…to determine which countries might see an increase…
- Building worksheets to feed dashboards
- Formatting data
- Creating visuals
- Creating calculated fields and sets
- Designing the dashboard
- Adding interactive parameters
- Keeping your Tableau dashboard up to date
Skill Level Intermediate
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
Up and Running with Excel What-If Analysiswith Curt Frye1h 10m Intermediate
Cleaning Up Your Excel 2013 Datawith Dennis Taylor1h 59m Appropriate for all
1. Tableau Dashboards
2. Worksheet Design
3. Dashboard Design
4. Designing Interactivity with Parameters
5. Keeping Your Dashboard Up to Date
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.