Join Alan Simon for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Big Data Foundations: Building Architecture and Teams.
- Thanks for watching The Modern Enterprise…Data Environment.…If you enjoyed this course,…you should check out these other courses.…For more on big data in general,…check out the course on Techniques and Concepts…of Big Data with Barton Poulson.…Hadoop is a key component of big data…and will very likely play a key role…in your future enterprise data environments,…and you can learn more about Hadoop…from the Hadoop Fundamentals course.…A significant aspect of modernizing your data architecture…is migrating from your current capabilities,…and my course about Transitioning from Data Warehousing…to Big Data can guide you along this portion…of your enterprise data journey.…
Once you've built and deployed…your modern enterprise data environment,…you want to make sure that you're deriving…not only insights, but also decisions and actions…from all of that data.…My course on Prescriptive Analytics…is all about taking those final critical steps…with our analytics to turn insights and decisions…into timely business actions.…
Join Alan Simon as he shows how to build a top-notch enterprise data team, evaluate your data architecture, solicit feedback from business users and IT staff, and create a plan to manage your data going forward. He helps you build a portfolio of projects that align with business needs, and migrate your current data into a more modern big data environment.
- Surveying the enterprise data landscape
- Building a data architecture team
- Selling the team
- Finding out what's working—and what's not—with scorecards
- Analyzing and reporting feedback results
- Modernizing your data architecture
- Refining and selling your data portfolio
- Evolving your data team
Skill Level Intermediate
Business Analytics: Prescriptive Analyticswith Alan Simon2h 40m Intermediate
Transitioning from Data Warehousing to Big Datawith Alan Simon1h 50m Intermediate
1. Modern Enterprise Data Architecture
2. Your Data Architecture Team
3. Your Enterprise Data Landscape
4. Your Data Architecture
5. The Future of Your Data
6. The Future of Your Data Team
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.