- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Building worksheets to feed dashboards
- Formatting data
- Creating visuals
- Creating calculated fields and sets
- Designing the dashboard
- Adding interactive parameters
- Keeping your Tableau dashboard up to date
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] I'm Nate, and I've been using Tableau dashboards for several years, for business presentations and dashboards. The impact and feedback I continue to receive on the improved look and functionality continues to push its adoption. What gets measured gets improved, in translating those measurements into easy to read and understand visuals has limitless power. In this course, we're going to look at how we can use Tableau Dashboards to turn our data into visual insights that can empower you and your viewers to bring your data to life. We're going to cover a design process and best practices for creating dashboards that will let you turn your data into an online tool for exploration.
Let's get started!
Excel Data Analysis: Forecastingwith Wayne Winston3h 7m Intermediate
Up and Running with Excel What-If Analysiswith Curt Frye1h 10m Intermediate
Cleaning Up Your Excel 2013 Datawith Dennis Taylor1h 59m Appropriate for all
1. Tableau Dashboards
2. Worksheet Design
3. Dashboard Design
4. Designing Interactivity with Parameters
5. Keeping Your Dashboard Up to Date
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.