Learn how to set up and extend the capabilities of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager. Learn how to implement PKI for site systems and clients, prepare for cloud integration, link to Microsoft Exchange Server, and more.
- [Robert] Hi, I'm Robert McMillen. System Center Configuration Manger is Microsoft's product for managing PCs, servers, and mobile devices. In this video series, I focus on setting up and extending System Center Configuration Manager's capabilities. You'll learn topics such as PKI set up, preparing for cloud integration, linking to Microsoft Exchange Server, and much more. You'll also learn about linking up with Microsoft Azure Services through Active Directory Synchronization, uploading management certificates, creation of both a cloud gateway and a cloud distribution point.
Whether you're an experienced System Center administration or new to setting up SCCM, you can find lots of good information that can help you succeed with my course, SCCM: Extending the Management Scope.
- Implementing support for internet-based clients and devices
- Incorporating SCCM with Microsoft Azure
- Preparing for cloud integration
- Configuring and enabling directory syncing
- Implementing a cloud management gateway
- Implementing on-premises mobile device management
- Locking down and remotely erasing mobile devices using SCCM