Learn how to update your Virtual Machine Manager program. This can done by Windows updates, manual download and installation, or command line.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about how…to update Virtual Machine Manager 2016.…There's more than one way to do it.…The first way is just to go simply to Windows Updates,…click on the Start button in the left-hand corner,…click on the Settings button…and then go over to where it says Update & security.…Open that up and now we see all the different downloads…that Windows Update has found…that can be updated in our server.…Now, we don't see anything here for Virtual Machine Manager,…but if you do, you can go ahead and install it there,…but let's assume that not all the updates got applied,…so let's go on to the next step.…
First let's go to Control Panel…and in Control Panel, we're going to go…to the All Control Panel Items…and then Programs and Features.…Now, if you can't find Control Panel,…simply just right-click in the lower left Start window…and choose the Control Panel option.…Now that we're in the Programs and Features,…we can see our Virtual Machine Manager,…and we see the date of installation…and also the version.…
- Creating host groups
- Adding and managing VMM hosts
- Managing VMware hosts
- Setting up logical and VM networks
- Creating port profiles and logical switches
- Configuring load balancing
- Deploying a virtual machine
- VMM library
- Deploying virtual machines and services in VMM
- VMM profiles and templates
Skill Level Beginner
1. Introduction to Virtual Machine Manager
2. VMM Hosts
3. VMM Networking
4. VMM Storage
5. VMM Library
6. Deploying Virtual Machines and Services in VMM
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.